Efficiency & Rebates
|Business Energy Advisor|
Citizens Electric and its power provider, Wabash Valley Power Association, are again pleased to offer energy-efficiency incentives. For more information, visit Power Moves or contact Shawn Seabaugh or Steve Elsea at 877-876-3511.
- Air source heat pump replacing electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel
- Geothermal heat pump replacing electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel
- Air source heat pump in new construction
- Geothermal heat pump in new construction
- Geothermal heat pump in new construction, Energy Star not AHRI certified
- Air source heat pump replacing natural gas
- Air source heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing geothermal heat pump
- Hybrid/dual fuel heat pump
- Hybrid or heat pump water heaters replacing electric resistance or new construction
BUSINESS INCENTIVES (please use 2017 custom incentive form until the 2018 forms are published.)
- Application Details
- Custom Incentive - for projects that do not fit any of the above programs
- Basic Application
- Business New Construction
Sign up for PowerShift and earn up to $75!
The time of day you use power changes how much that power costs. It’s like going to a movie: Evening shows cost more, because that’s when more people want to see movies. Use power when everyone else is, like when the afternoon is hottest, and that power costs more for everyone. PowerShift helps everyone save by shifting energy usage to off-peak times.
Have us install a switch on your air conditioner or water heater, and when it’s necessary to shed some of the power load, the switch temporarily limits the cycle of the air conditioner (May-September only) and/or water heater (all year). You’ll stay cool while you save energy and help your community. That’s time well spent.
Click here for an application or her for PowerShift FAQ.