Each year, Citizens Electric Corporation offers a total of $8,000 in scholarships to students living within our service territory.
$1,000 scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors from our service area that meet the following criteria:
- Parent or legal guardian is a current CEC member
- Lives within the CEC service territory
- Has a 2.5 or better grade point average
- Provides a copy of their high school transcript
- Complete an application and returns it to CEC
- Include 2 letters of recommendation (one cannot be from a teacher or counselor)
- Answers the essay question
Congratulations to the 2021 scholarship recipients!